RapidWeaver FAQ - Polls
How can I add a poll to my website? I would like to ask questions to my visitors and have their answers in a simple and easy way.
There are various third party services offering you easy ways to create a poll.
Here are a two of them:
I personally prefer the PollDaddy one because it’s higher customizable to match your website and fit your needs.
1. Go to the PollDaddy website and login/subscribe
2. Once you’re logged in from the upper menu choose Account=>Polls=>Create a Poll
3. Enter the poll question or title
4. Add the answers possibilities (note that you can increase or decrease the number of answers)
5. You can select whether people can choose multiple answers and more
6. Choose your Style
7. Select “Save and Continue”
8. You will get the code of the Poll. Copy it and paste it into your page.
9. Once you added the code to RapidWeaver select it and go to "Format", "HTML" choose "Code". That’s it.
Here’s an example:
This FAQ is also discussed in my RapidWeaverFAQ.org E-Book (sample)
RapidWeaverFAQ.org - Tutorials, Tips & Tricks is made with RapidWeaver and for RapidWeaver.
It's an EBookStoreToday.com company. It's presented by Cédric Giger and hosted by HostGator.com
Thank you for visiting and supporting my website,
- Cédric -